A new blog post for my series Back to Nature is here. If you are new to my blog then let me tell you that I started this series where I try a herbal brand and after trying it for 15 days I write a blog on it. I feel brands or products which contain herbal ingredient are the best for our skin and hair. Plus it also has an sustainable effect on our skin.
The brand that I will be talking about is Satthwa. I tried the Satthwa Premium Hair Oil. The reason I decided to try out this oil is that it contained 9 oils. It is really difficult to the actually find all the nine oils and mix them. So I feel that this product actually saves a lot of our time.
- Coconut Oil – Not only does coconut oil promote hair growth, It also prevents dandruff and makes hair thick.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Soothens cuticles and prevents shedding. It regulates blood flow to scalp.
- Castor Oil – Darkens hair and stops premature greying. It also helps in repairing split ends.
- Amla Oil – Rich in vitamin A and C. It is a natural conditioner. It also minimizes hair loss an prevents greying.
- Emu Oil – Acts as a fortifying agent for hair. Stimulate dormant hair follicles and help with new hair growth.
- Jojoba Oil – Anti fungal by nature and also unclog pores. Repairs hair and cleansed scalp. Helps balance PH levels.
- Olive oil – Treats dry and damaged hair. Makes hair shiny and makes them smooth and soft.
- Vitamin E – Provides antioxidants. Also helps in reducing frizzyness.
- Grapeseed Oil – High in antioxidants. It promotes hair growth and delays skin aging.
The Marked price of this product is Rs 599.
My experience –
I really like oiling my hair. I am a person who trust natural ingredients when it comes to hair and skin.
I tend to colour my hair a lot. So it’s really important for me to take care of my hair as colour often damages the hair. This oil will make your hair much more healthier. It is good for people with frizzy hair. My dandruff reduced to a certain extend. My hair also feels softer now. It also adds a shine to my hair. I will stick to this oil for the next six months. I believe you continuously have to use a product to enjoy the benefits. My rating for this product is 4 out of 5. You can totally give this product a try.
Until next time
A Mysterious Girl